Eisberg Italia, producer of IV range vegetables for major customers, decided to establish a new settlement in Monterotondo inside an existing industrial warehouse, which had to be emptied, adapted and enlarged.
First thing CED INGEGNERIA designed the new layout in the existing structure with the choice of the process equipment.
The operations performed for existing structures’ adaptations were:
- Complete removal of all non-structural parts of the building;
- Identification of usable portions of the internal mezzanines structures;
- Identification of the possible re-use of the existing offices;
- Insertion and optimization of the production process layout;
- Insertion and optimization of Eisberg’s personnel flow within the existing spaces;
- Identification of the necessary works to bring the existing plant to the quality and energy standards necessary for an IV range establishment.
The project has been designed in order to find the best solutions to:
- Optimize the flow of the product and the people;
- Separate the flow of the goods and the people of the different departments;
- Optimize the environmental standards of the production areas;
- Optimize energy efficiency of the plant;
- Create paths for the office employees, maintenance personnel and visitors keeping them outside of the production areas but with a wide visibility towards the same.
Italian Contribution to the project
Civil works, mechanical systems and electrical systems preliminary, definitive and execution project and building site management.
CED INGEGNERIA S.R.L.
Via dei Ronchi, 14/C - 24124 Bergamo (BG)
Banks, Bar/Restaurants, Business centers, Congress Centres, Hospitals, Hotels, Houses, Industries, Offices, Real Estate, Religious buildings, Residential
Architects, Building, Building, Engineers, Fire system and safety, Fire system and safety, structural calculation